Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Tasha had created a stunning kit to match a tube for an artist that is no longer with CDO, but this kit has been re-packaged and now re-released at CDO.  This is such a classy kit with tones of blacks, browns, and whites, this is sure to bring a level of classy elegance to all of your creations.


You can purchase this kit at CDO here exclusively.

....................................

CT Creations:

Tag by Staci

PTU Tutorial by Sonja on her blog here

Tag by Sarah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me