Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, October 21, 2016
Tasha has done it again, and released one of her amazing autumn kits for her fans.  What an amazing kit this is to work with, it depicts the stunning shades of fall in her blazing glory.  As the leaves fall and dance across the pathways, enjoy the amazing theme of Autumn with a touch of vintage.


You can purchase this kit at CDO here exclusively.

..............................................
CT creations:

Tag by Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me