Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, September 23, 2016
Halloween is just around the corner and what better to remind you of the amazing IB kit that Tasha created to match a wonderfully spooky tube by Ted Hammond.  The night is full of ghosts, goblins, and all the spooky things that make Halloween so wonderful.


You can purchase this beauty exclusively at CDO here.
........................
CT Creations:

Tag by Tonya: 

Tag by Sarah: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me