Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2016
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released this amazing kit she previously had at another store.  Autumn Sunrise with bold beautiful colors and all the richness of autumn as you frolic in the falling leaves and enjoy the cooler days and nights. 


You can now purchase this kit at CDO here.


.............................

CT Results:

Tutorial by Belinda here on her blog

Tag by Sonja



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me