Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, June 10, 2016
New kit released today - an IB kit to match a gorgeous tube by Elias Chatzoudis!  What a fun match this is and so perfect with summer making her blazing arrival.

You can purchase this kit at CDO here.


..............................
Some tag results by my CT:

Tutorial by Belinda found here on her blog


Tag by Sandra
PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me