Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, October 5, 2014
The Haunting Hour is a great kit for those Halloween and darker themed tags. This kit has 77 individual elements, 5 frames, and 10 papers all tagger sized. Personal Use only. Please do not share.
You can pick up this kit at Digital Chaos, The PSP Project, Designer Scraps and Pics for Design
I am currently 40% off at DC, TPP, and DS, and Buy 2 Get 1 Free at PFD :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me