Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2014
I thought it was about time I switched out my fan freebie on Facebook. Hope you enjoy this mini kit from me!! Grab it on my fan page here. Please follow my TOUs with the kit, no sharing and all that good stuff :)
You can now grab this kit here or here. Be sure to got to my fan page and check out the newest freebie available!


Tag by Sarah

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous than you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful kit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. this kit is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to let you know that the download isn't working right. Can you fix it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it tasha....ty for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your Fan Freebie #2 - love the colours ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for sharing your kits

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this stunning kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous kit tasha tysm for sharing your talent xxx

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me