Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, January 23, 2014
Hey blog fans!! Well, I'm always wanting to learn and try new things so decided to try a mainly scripted kind of kit! I usually use the more realistic type of elements when making kits, but wanted to give this other technique a whirl :) 

Valentine's Day Party is a cute, fun kit to give those lovey dovey tags a little bit of oomph!! It's tagger sized, personal use only. You can find it in all of my stores ^_^ Hope you enjoy..and let me know if you like this style from me..I'll try some more if so :)

1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me